Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Prom Dress Alterations For A Unique Style

After a week of having my ballroom type Cinderella dress, I've decided to alter the bottom in a major way in order to reveal my sparkling bootie shoes. "I mean what's the since in getting a cute shoe if you can't show it and enjoy the look?" So I took my long fluffy dress and started cutting and redesigning the bottom of it. As I was cutting my mother walked into the room and her mouth dropped, I said, "Mom before you get upset remember I'm in design academy, It's going to be good." So in doing the alterations I made a side swag with rose along with added rhinestones and I left a long sheer train in the back. 
My mother was so proud of me and I thanked her for letting me be me.

Prom Dress 2016


Here is an up close picture of the bow with rhinestones



No comments:

Post a Comment